Global type "DC" aluminum 5" female camlock (Cam & Groove) dust cap. Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service! Dust caps and dust plugs are not to be used in pressure applications for safety and environmental reasons.
- The female side of this adapter will only connect to 5" male camlock.
How it works:
- To make a connection, simply slide the camlock adapter into the camlock coupling and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
Cam and groove couplings, also called camlock fittings or quick connect fittings, are used in most industries as a hose connection to avoid leakage. The cam lock type of coupling is popular because it is considered to be a simple and economical way to reconnect and disconnect.
Cam and Groove Couplings Industries:
- Steel foundries
- Dry bulk
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Water treatment
- Water transport
- Waste / vacuum trucks
- Fuel delivery
- Grain movement
- Hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline and petroleum products
- Salt water
- Waste water
- Chemical movement & storage
- Size - 5” (5.00)
- Female Inside Diameter - 5 11/16” (5.664)
5” camlock fittings are not interchangeable with all manufacturers. Please contact us for compatibility.
Download Spec Sheet