Dual size GHT thread or 1" NPSH combination nozzle has the option of a fan fog pattern or a straight stream.
GHT are more commonly found in residential applications.
How we conducted our nozzle testing.
We used a Honda self-priming water pump with a two inch inlet and a two outlet that produces 135 gallons per minute (GPM). The nozzle was attached to a fifty foot 5/8 inch hose. The pump pressure was approximately 60 psi. Gallons per minute was calculated by measuring the number of gallons a nozzle could fill a large container within one minute. The result is the GPM.
Garden Hose Thread
- Outside diameter of a male GHT adapter - 1.06 inches (11.5 Threads per inch)
- Garden hose thread is not the same as 3/4" pipe thread (NPT)
- The female threads of a GHT will only connect to a male GHT
- The male threads of a GHT will only connect to a female GHT
- It will not connect to 3/4" NPT or NPSH threads
- Garden hose thread seal method is a gasket
- Inside diameter of a male adapter - 1 inch
- Outside diameter of a male NH / NST adapter - 1.375 inches (8 Threads per inch)
- Outside diameter a male NPSH or NPT adapter - 1.295 inches (11.5 Threads per inch)