Our rubber covered lay flat hose is a synthetic, single-jacket hose with
a nitrile/PVC rubber lining and cover. The outside jacket offers
superior resistance to acids, alkalis, oils, gasoline and ozone. Meets
NFPA 1961 standards. All weather performance from -36F to 1200F.
- Municipal Fire Departments
- De-contamination / Wash Down
- Fire Rescue
- Chemical Fire Protection
- Shipboard Firefighting
- Heavy-Duty Industrial Use
Test Ratings (Water Only With Expansion Ring Couplings)
- Service Pressure (A 3-minute hydrostatic test conducted by users on in-service hose to determine suitability for continued service)
- Proof Test Pressure (A pressure equal to a least two times the service test pressure)
Any hose found to be defective due to materials and / or workmanship shall be replaced at no charge up to one year. In general, hose warranties cover manufacturing defects leading
to hose failure. Wear through and abuse are not covered by warranty.