Special pricing is available for this product because of the lead time of 4-6 weeks.
Our 1.5 inch "Made in the USA fire hose is manufactured to this specification shall meet and exceed all performance requirements of NFPA 1961 and Underwriter's Laboratories standards. Hose shall be listed as an approved USA/ULC product.
Single jacket hoses are never used in the fire service.
How To Purchase Fire Hose
- Always ask where the hose is manufactured - Buy American!
- Adding color impregnation improves durability compared to untreated white hose
- 50 foot lengths are easier to handle and offer more layout flexibility vs. 100 foot lengths
- The most common hose, thread and couplings in use by fire departments today is double jacket hose with aluminum NH / NST
- Double jacket hose with any color is the most durable hose available
- Forest firefighting
- Brush firefighting
- Residential Use
- Wildland firefighting
- Light Industrial Use
Test Ratings (Water Only With Expansion Ring Couplings)
- Service Pressure (A 3-minute hydrostatic test conducted by users on in-service hose to determine suitability for continued service)
- Proof Test Pressure (A pressure equal to a least two times the service test pressure)
- PSI Burst Test Pressure
Download Spec Sheet
1 1/2" Hose Male Couplings
- Inside diameter of a male coupling - 1 1/2" inches
- Outside diameter of a male NH / NST coupling - 1.99 inches (9 Threads per inch)
- Outside diameter a male NPSH or NPT coupling - 1.87 inches (11.5 Threads per inch)
- The female side of a NH / NST coupling will only connect to a male NH / NST connection
- The male side of a NH / NST coupling will only connect to a female NH / NST connection
- The female side of a NPSH coupling will only connect to a male NPT pipe or a male NPSH connection
- The male side of a NPSH coupling will only connect to a female NPSH connection. It will NOT thread into a female NPT pipe. For example, a male NPSH coupling will NOT thread into a female metal or pvc pipe.
- The female side of a garden hose will only connect to a male garden hose connection.
- The male side of a garden hose will only connect to a female garden hose connection.
The most common thread type in use by fire departments today is NST or National Standard Thread. NST also goes by the initials NH or National Hose. It can even be referred to as NHT or National Hose Thread but NST or NH is more common these days. NH = NST
Any hose found to be defective due to materials and / or workmanship shall be replaced at no charge up to one year. In general, hose warranties cover manufacturing defects leading
to hose failure.
Wear through and abuse are not covered by warranty.