Blue lightweight lay flat PVC discharge hose is rated for light duty. This hose is designed to be used in lower range water pressure situations having a maximum pressure of 50 psi. This pump discharge hose is constructed from blue PVC and reinforced by polyester yarn. Popular hose for general outdoor low pressure discharge applications. Not intended for indoor use, firefighting or closed pressure applications such as use with nozzles.
- A lightweight PVC water discharge hose featuring PVC tube and cover
- Hose is reinforced with two spiral plies and longitudinal synthetic cords
- Not intended for use as a fire hose
- Used for open ended discharge applications only
- Open discharge
Download Spec Sheet
- The female side of a NH / NST coupling will only connect to a male NH / NST connection
- The male side of a NH / NST coupling will only connect to a female NH / NST connection
- The female side of a NPSH coupling will only connect to a male NPT pipe or a male NPSH connection
- The male side of a NPSH coupling will only connect to a female NPSH connection. It will NOT thread into a female NPT pipe. For example, a male NPSH coupling will NOT thread into a female metal or pvc pipe.
- The female side of a garden hose will only connect to a male garden hose connection.
- The male side of a garden hose will only connect to a female garden hose connection.
The most common thread type in use by fire departments today is
NST or National Standard Thread. NST also goes by the initials NH or
National Hose. It can even be referred to as NHT or National Hose Thread
but NST or NH is more common these days. NH = NST