Our "Made in the USA" wildland 1.0 inch forestry type II fire hose meets or exceeds NFPA 1961 and forestry spec 5100-187c. Durable exterior jacket woven from staple polyester yarn with a single-ply extruded tube
liner made of synthetic EPDM rubber or synthetic polyurethane to resist ozone. The use of thin lining is designed to increase packing ability for wildland fire fighting and applications where lightweight fire hose is desired.
How To Purchase Fire Hose
- Always ask where the hose is manufactured - Buy American!
- Adding color impregnation improves durability compared to untreated white hose
- 50 foot lengths are easier to handle and offer more layout flexibility vs. 100 foot lengths
- The most common hose, thread and couplings in use by fire departments today is double jacket hose with aluminum NH / NST
- Double jacket hose with any color is the most durable hose available
- Forest firefighting
- Brush firefighting
- Grass firefighting
- Wildland firefighting
- Light Industrial Use
Test Ratings (Water Only With Expansion Ring Couplings)
- Service Pressure (A 3-minute hydrostatic test conducted by users on in-service hose to determine suitability for continued service)
- Proof Test Pressure (A pressure equal to a least two times the service test pressure)
- PSI Burst Test Pressure
Download Spec Sheet
1" Hose Male Couplings
- Inside diameter of a male coupling - 1 inch
- Outside diameter of a male NH / NST coupling - 1.375 inches (8 Threads per inch)
- Outside diameter a male NPSH or NPT coupling - 1.295 inches (11.5 Threads per inch)
- The female side of a NH / NST coupling will only connect to a male NH / NST connection
- The male side of a NH / NST coupling will only connect to a female NH / NST connection
- The female side of a NPSH coupling will only connect to a male NPT pipe or a male NPSH connection
- The male side of a NPSH coupling will only connect to a female NPSH connection. It will NOT thread into a female NPT pipe. For example, a male NPSH coupling will NOT thread into a female metal or pvc pipe.
- The female side of a garden hose will only connect to a male garden hose connection.
- The male side of a garden hose will only connect to a female garden hose connection.
The most common thread type in use by fire departments today is NST or National Standard Thread. NST also goes by the initials NH or National Hose. It can even be referred to as NHT or National Hose Thread but NST or NH is more common these days. NH = NST
Any hose found to be defective due to materials and / or workmanship shall be replaced at no charge up to five years. In general, hose warranties cover manufacturing defects leading
to hose failure.
Wear through and abuse are not covered by warranty.