Top Mount Hydrant Finder
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and pay only $32.86 each
- Buy 10 - 24 and pay only $28.67 each
- Buy 25 - 49 and pay only $25.81 each
- Buy 50 or above and pay only $23.21 each
Larger quanties are running 3 to 4 weeks lead time. Standard length is 5 feet, 6' and 7' lengths available by special order.
Standard 3/8" diameter white laminar matrix fiberglass shaft with four 6" red and four 6" white highly reflective tape stripes that provide instant day and night visbility in all weather conditions and situations of heavy snow fall and seasonal vegetation overgrowth. Includes steel top mount flat bracket.
The resilient 3/8" diameter white laminar matrix fiberglass shaft is attached to a heavy duty MIL SPEC zinc plated carbon steel spring mount that allows for 360 degree total flexibility.
The fire hydrant marker is adaptable to most standard fire hydrants with an easy to install 5/8" diameter bolt-on steel flat mounting bracket.
The fiberglass shaft is corrosion free and UV resistant.
- The fire hydrant finder may be ordered in the standard 5' length or a customer specified 6' and 7' lengths.
- Shipped fully assembled, the hardware includes "flat" steel mounting bracket and the MIL SPEC spring mount.
- Requires no maintenance and can be left up all year round. Also it can be easily removed for seasonal use.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Standard 3/8" diameter white laminar matrix fiberglass shaft with four 6" red and four 6" white highly reflective tape stripes that provide instant day and n...
Fire Hydrant H...Standard 3/8" diameter white laminar matrix fiberglass shaft w...