Dixon Northline has developed the industry's lightest flexible suction hose. The suction hose design incorporates engineered polymers and extruded aluminum parts to maximize strength, durability and performance. Hose is translucent so water flow can be monitored. Couplings are field serviceable.
Suction Hose Features
- Flexible PVC and lightweight for ease of operation
- Black helix design for easier maintenance and UV protection
- Clear PVC provides a view of water flow and assists in obtaining prime
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 35 PSI
- High performance injection molded polymer design ensures a 360 degree seal
- High tech polymer material offers durability and reduces overall hose weight up to 12%
- Flexible design allows quick and easy field serviceability with 1/4" socket wrench
- 2 1/2 or 3" NH (NST) female swivel long handle
- 2 1/2 or 3" NH (NST) male outlet
- 6061-T6 lightweight structural aluminum extruded components for maximum strength and durability
- Black anodized for protection against corrosion and laser engraved
- Roller "disc" bearings for maximum performance and sheer strength
- 10, 15, 20 and 25 foot sections
Model Number - FSH-9682-500
- Drafting from lakes, ponds, rivers, pools, wells, etc. during structural firefighting operations
Dixon Northline Lightweight PVC Flexible Suction Hose is top quality hose supplied by Goodyear. The suction hose sizes range from 2 1/2" to 6'. Our aluminum field repairable couplings are made from extruded 6061-T6 lightweight aluminum alloy. Threaded couplings are finished black anodized and laser engraved with a clear indication of the thread type and size being provided. All swivels are attached using roller bearings and are available in long handle or rocker lug style.
With the most advanced collar atttachment in the industry, Dixon Northline's Suction Hose is far superior to others in the industry. The collar is made from durable lightweight plastic, molded four inches wide. With the length of the shank on the coupling, inserted into the hose and the width of the collar combined, the chance of leakage is minimal when the hose is flexed while in use.