Medium Fire Hose Storage Reel
Swing type fire hose storage reel will hold 1 1/2" rubber, single or double jacket hose. Hose and nozzle not included.This product is made in the USA.
- Heavy duty construction
- Width 23 1/2" (From wall bracket to outside reel)
- Height 18"
- One piece wall bracket (14 gauge) for easy mounting - 180 ° swing will also take pipe clamps to 3"
- Baked enamel finish (Red only)
- Compact size - smaller reel hub to allow more hose storage.
- (16 gauge) solid vented wheels, separated by a molded poly hub, bolted 5/16" rod bolted together to form a sturdy unit.
- Hose is double rolled from center of length, coupled to valve and nozzle.
- Hose is easily removed by pulling toward fire area. Instantly ready for action when completely removed, and valve is opened.
- A - 18 inches
- B - 23 1/2 inches
- C - 6 1/4 inches
- Vinyl Cover - HSRC18
- Fiberglass Cabinet - FHC1
How To Roll Hose On Reel
1 - Lay the hose straight and flat on the ground.
2 - Fold the hose in half laying flat on the ground so that the couplings are together one above the other. One half is now laying flat on top of the other half.
3 - Roll the hose on the reel, beginning at the folded end that does not contain the couplings. You should end with a nozzle and a female coupling.
4 - Attach female coupling to water source so hose is ready for immediate use. Hose must be unrolled before water valve is opened.
|Hose Type||1 1/2" Hose||1 3/4" Hose||2" Hose||2 1/2" Hose|
|Double Jacket||50 Feet||50||N/A||N/A|
|Single Jacket||75 Feet||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Rubber Covered||50 Feet||50||N/A||N/A|