Medium Fire Hose Storage Reel
Swing type fire hose storage reel will hold 1 1/2" rubber, single or double jacket hose. This product is made in the USA. Mounting hardware included. Stores hose up to 1 1/2 inches only.
Hose, cover and nozzles are not included.
- Heavy duty construction
- One piece wall bracket (14 gauge) for easy mounting
- 180 degree swing
- Baked red enamel finish
- Compact size - smaller reel hub to allow more hose storage.
- Hose is easily removed by pulling toward fire area. Instantly ready for action when completely removed, and valve is opened.
- 1 1/2" Single Jacket Hose Capacity - 75 feet
- 1 1/2" Double Jacket Hose Capacity - 50 feet
- 1 1/2" Rubber Covered Hose Capacity - 50 feet
- Dimensions - "A" Side - 18 inches
- Dimensions - "B" Side - 23 1/2 inches
- Dimensions - "C" Side - 6 inches
How To Roll Hose On Reel
1 - Lay the hose straight and flat on the ground.
2 - Fold the hose in half laying flat on the ground so that the couplings are together one above the other. One half is now laying flat on top of the other half.
3 - Roll the hose on the reel, beginning at the folded end that does not contain the couplings. You should end with a nozzle and a female coupling.
4 - Attach female coupling to water source so hose is ready for immediate use. Hose must be unrolled before water valve is opened.
Other Compatible Products:
- Vinyl Cover - Use model # HSRC18
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!