The Scotty 4000-BRAVO Backpack is designed to be a simple, portable reservoir for water and/or foam concentrate (Class A or Class B). It provides the wearer with a safe and comfortable way to carry liquids used during fire operations. The backpack system consists of an outer shell with a removable innner bladder. The outer shell is made in a high-visibility yellow, ballistic nylon fabric and is extremely durable and UV resistant. The BRAVO comes with an ultra comfortable shoulder harness system. It uses high strength nylon webbing for the fully adjustable shoulder, sternum and waist straps. The high-visibility yellow colour allows the Scotty Backpack to stand out through smoke and foliage. Each backpack has a 4" wide filelr port with lid and a standard 3/4 inch garden hose thread for an outlet.
Features for the BRAVO System are listed below:
- Capacity 6 gallon (22 litre)
- Dimensions - 24" H x 20 W
- 4” Filler Port with debris screen (removable), water tight Lid (Screw Cap) with O-Ring and anti-loss retaining strap.
- Internal, removable 6 gallon bladder.
- Standard, 3/4 inch garden hose thread outlet port. Location: 3” from bottom center.
- 2” wide, padded nylon webbing shoulder straps with accessory loops.
- Waist belts can be rolled up and stored in onboard pockets.
- Spine protecting center padding.
- A sternum strap with quick release buckle on 3/4 inch wide nylon webbing connects across the chest.
- Hand pump pocket on the left hand side for easy storage.
- Doubled zippered extra equipment storage pocket with clear label window (allows for display of crew name and number).
- A carry handle made from 2" wide nylon webbing is located on the top of the bag.
- Includes a 4062 4' 3/4 inch hand pump supply hose.
- Includes a 4000 or 4000F Hand Pump System.