Brass 1" Female Camlock Dust Cap
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and pay only $14.32 each
- Buy 10 - 24 and pay only $13.21 each
- Buy 25 - 49 and pay only $12.05 each
- Buy 50 or above and pay only $11.26 each
Global type "DC" brass 1.0 inch female camlock (Cam & Groove) dust cap. Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Body Material: ASTMC38000 Forged Brass
- Component Material: Brass Handle
- Size: 1.0" Female Camlock Dust Cap
- Designed to interchange with all products produced to A-A-59326D
- Seal: Buna
- Weight: 0.6600 Pounds
- The female side of this adapter will only connect to 1.0" male camlock.
- A - 2 11/32"
- B - 1 21/32"
- C - 2 7/16"
- D - 5 3/16"
- E -
How it works:
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
Cam and groove couplings, also called cam lock fittings or quick connect couplings, are used in most industries as a hose connection to avoid leakages. This kind of coupling is popular because it is considered to be a simple and economical way of re-connecting and disconnecting.
Warning: Dust caps and dust plugs are not to be used in pressure applications for safety and environmental reasons.
How Camlocks Work