5" Rubber Covered Hose
Rubber covered lay flat hose is a synthetic, single-jacket hose with a nitrile/PVC rubber lining and cover. The outside jacket offers superior resistance to acids, alkalis, oils, gasoline and ozone. Meets NFPA 1961 standards. All weather performance from -36F to 1200F.
Our current pricing is only in effect for customers not requiring expedited shipping.
Please call for an accurate shipping cost.
Free Shipping When You Purchase
- 10 x 100 foot lengths
- 18 x 50 foot lengths
- 10 Year Warranty
- Nitrile/PVC Through-The-Weave
- Rubber Covered Construction
- NFPA Compliant Attack Hose
- Resistance to sea water
- Chemical Resistance
- Heat Resistance
- Maintenance Free
Test Ratings (Water Only With Expansion Ring Couplings)
- 200 PSI Service Pressure (A 3-minute hydrostatic test conducted by users on in-service hose to determine suitability for continued service)
- 400 PSI Proof Test Pressure (A pressure equal to a least two times the service test pressure)
- 600 PSI Burst Test Pressure
Available Lengths - 25, 50 and 100 feet
Available Colors - Yellow and red
Available Couplings - Locking Storz
Shipping Weight for 50 Foot with Storz Couplings - 68 pounds
Weight Per 100 Foot Section Uncoupled Hose - 109 pounds
Coil Size of Coupled 50 Foot Length - 27 inches
Width of Hose Laying Flat - 7 3/4" is the approximate width of new hose. Older or used hose may have slight difference of measure.
- Municipal Fire Departments
- Large Diameter Hydrant to Pumper
- Pumper to Pumper Relay
- LDH supply lines