2" Rubber Covered Uncoupled Fire Hose
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and get 5% off
2 inch inside diameter rubber covered lay flat hose is a synthetic nitrile rubber hose for use in supply and attack operations. Through the weave extruded construction forms a single, homogenous reinforced construction without the use of glues or adhesives. Highly ozone resistant and has resistance to petroleum, chemicals and abrasion. Meets or exeeds NFPA 1961 Fire Hose Standard.
Cold Resistance - Hose shall be exposed to temperature of -35 degrees F for 24 hours, then bent 180 degrees both directions. Hose shall then not leak when brought to pressure. Heat Resistance - Verified using the test procedures defined in UL 19. Hose shall withstand 1200 degree F for at least two minutes without bursting when subject to a static pressure of 100 psi.
This hose is intended for use with water only and no specs apply for any other use.
- 10 Year Warranty
- Nitrile/PVC Through-The-Weave
- Rubber Covered Construction
- Resistance to sea water
- Chemical Resistance
- Heat Resistance
- Maintenance Free
Test Ratings (Water Only With Expansion Ring Couplings)
- 300 PSI Service Pressure (A 3-minute hydrostatic test conducted by users on in-service hose to determine suitability for continued service)
- 600 PSI Proof Test Pressure (A pressure equal to a least two times the service test pressure)
- 900 PSI Burst Test Pressure
Available Lengths - 25, 50, and 100 feet
Weight Per 50 Foot Section Uncoupled Hose - 21 pounds
Width of Hose Laying Flat - 3 1/2" is the approximate width of new hose. Older or used hose may have slight difference of measure.
- The female side of a NH / NST coupling will only connect to a male NH / NST connection
- The male side of a NH / NST coupling will only connect to a female NH / NST connection
- The female side of a NPSH coupling will only connect to a male NPT pipe or a male NPSH connection
- The male side of a NPSH coupling will only connect to a female NPSH connection. It will NOT thread into a female NPT pipe
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!