1" NPSH Break Apart Nozzle
1.0 inch break-A part attack nozzles are designed as a low cost, veratile, and easy to use nozzle for first responders in rural and suburban fire departments. Minimal training is required to connect and operate nozzle. The nozzle uses the nozzle can be separated from the shut off valve for extended hose lays and other users.
NPSH: The female side of this nozzle will only connect to a male National Pipe Tapered (NPT) or a male National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH).
- Orifice - 1"
- Distance - 35 foot reach with a static pressure of 70 psi with a 1" hose
- Maximum Operating Pressure - 100psi
- Threads - NPSH
- Material - Aluminum
- Nozzle Flow - Straight Stream / Fog Spray
- Meet or exceeds USDA Forestry Service Standards
FireHoseDirect Flow Rate Test:
- A 1" x 50' hose hooked to a fire hydrant with a static pressure of 70psi flows approximately 35 gallons per minute (GPM)