1 1/2" Rubber Covered Uncoupled Fire Hose
Our rubber covered lay flat hose is a synthetic, single-jacket hose with a nitrile/PVC rubber lining and cover. The outside jacket offers superior resistance to acids, alkalis, oils, gasoline and ozone. Meets NFPA 1961 standards. All weather performance from -36F to 1200F.
- 10 Year Warranty
- Nitrile/PVC Through-The-Weave
- Rubber Covered Construction
- Resistance to sea water
- Chemical Resistance
- Heat Resistance
- Maintenance Free
- 300 PSI Service Pressure
- 600 PSI Test Pressure
- 900 PSI Burst Pressure
Available Lengths - 25, 50, 75, and 100 feet
Available NFPA Colors - Red or yellow
Weight Per 50 Foot Section Uncoupled Hose - 17 pounds
Width of Hose Laying Flat - 2 1/2" is the approximate width of new hose. Older or used hose may have slight difference of measure.
- The female side of a NH / NST coupling will only connect to a male NH / NST connection
- The male side of a NH / NST coupling will only connect to a female NH / NST connection
- The female side of a NPSH coupling will only connect to a male NPT pipe or a male NPSH connection
- The male side of a NPSH coupling will only connect to a female NPSH connection. It will NOT thread into a female NPT pipe
All municipal hoses have a full ten-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.