1 1/2" Combination Fog Nozzle
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 5% off
- Buy 10 or above and get 10% off
1 1/2" combination fog nozzle, constructed of polycarbonate(Water only).
- NH / NST - This nozzle will only fit a hose with 1.5" National Hose threads (NH) or National Standard Thread (NST).
- NPSH - This nozzle will only fit a hose with 1.5" National Pipe Straight Hose threads (NPSH) or a male National Pipe Tapered (NPT).
- Orifice - 1/2"
- Height - 4 5/8"
- Distance - 80 feet at 70 psi attached to a 1 1/2" hose 50 feet long
- Threads - NH and NPSH
- Color - Red
- Nozzle Flow - Straight Stream / Fog Pattern
Flow Rate- A 1 1/2" x 50' hose with static water pressure at 70psi, the flow rate is approximately 60 gallons per minute (GPM).
NH or NST: National hose or national standard thread is often referred to as fire hose thread as this is by far the most common thread in use today by fire departments.
1 1/2" combination fog nozzle, constructed of polycarbonate and precision moulded from the latest developments in the industry. Ideal for industrial and commercial installations. This combination nozzle adjusts from fog spray to straight stream.
CFB150 Combina...1 1/2" combination fog nozzle, constructed of polycarbonate an...