1 1/2" Aluminum Nozzle
1.5" fire nozzle with 175 PSI working pressure. (Water only).
This nozzle will only fit a hose with 1 1/2" NH / NST or NPSH threads.
- NH / NST - This nozzle will connect to the male National Hose (NH) or National Standard Thread (NST) fire hose coupling.
- NPSH - This nozzle will only connect to a male National Pipe Tapered (NPT) or a male National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH) fire hose coupling.
- Orifice - 1/2"
- Height - 4 5/8"
- Distance - 100 feet at 70 psi attached to a 1 1/2" hose 50 feet long
- Threads - NH / NST or NPSH
- GPM - 80 @ 70psi
- Nozzle flow - Closed / Straight stream / Fog stream
- 1.5" NH / NST has 9 threads per inch. Outside diameter of a male NH is 1.990 inches.
- 1.5" NPSH has 11 1/2 threads per inch. Outside diameter of a male NPSH is 1.878 inches
National Hose (NH) aka National Standard Thread (NST) is often referred to as “fire hose thread” as this is by far the most common thread in use today by fire departments, however there are "local" exceptions.
National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH) is a straight thread and seals by a gasket. National Pipe Straight Hose or Iron Pipe Thread has the same TPI as NPT but the thread does not taper.
Dixon 1.5" NH / NST fire nozzle with 175 PSI working pressure.
1 1/2 inch Alu...Dixon 1.5" NH / NST fire nozzle with 175 PSI working pressure.