1 1/2" Aluminum Nozzle
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 5% off
- Buy 10 or above and get 10% off
1 1/2" combination fog nozzle, constructed of Aluminum.
- NH / NST - This nozzle will only fit a hose with 1.5" National Hose threads (NH) or National Standard Thread (NST).
- NPSH - This nozzle will only fit a hose with 1.5" National Pipe Straight Hose threads (NPSH) or a male National Pipe Tapered (NPT).
- Orifice - 1/2"
- Weight - 0.8400 pounds
- Height - 4 5/8"
- Distance - 100 feet at 70 psi attached to a 1 1/2" hose 50 feet long
- Threads - NH and NPSH
- Nozzle Flow - Straight Stream / Fog Spray
Flow Rate- A 1 1/2" x 50' hose with static water pressure at 70psi, the flow rate is approximately 80 gallons per minute (GPM).
NH or NST: National hose or national standard thread is often referred to as fire hose thread as this is by far the most common thread in use today by fire departments.
Dixon 1.5" NH / NST fire nozzle with 175 PSI working pressure.
1 1/2 inch Alu...Dixon 1.5" NH / NST fire nozzle with 175 PSI working pressure.